You would be surprised to know how easy it is to get started with solar power project design, with ezysolare team at your service. Reduce the man hours and expense behind every solar project you plan .Please follow the below mentioned simple steps to order Layout for your PV power projects.
Step 1: Site address or Geo coordinates –
You need to know the site address or geo-coordinates to let us know where the site is located. If you are not aware, you may google for the coordinates of your site location.
Step 2 : Upload File-
Please upload a AutoCAD_drawing / A_hand_drawn_sketch / Site_Pictures to give us the idea about the dimensions of the area available. Please find below the links to the sample files for your reference.
Step 3: Capacity–
The capacity of solar system you wish to install. Solar Energy Assessment Report will be generated for the capacity of project mentioned in this block of information.
If you are not aware of the capacity and instead you have the details of the available area of your site, We request you to order the Layout report. The layout report will give you a fair idea of the capacity of solar PV system that can be installed in the available shadow free area. And then you may proceed with ordering a SEAR to get the expected generation of the same.
Step 4. Type of Area–
What kind of area do you have for your solar project.
Step 5. Type of Roof-
If it is a roof, you need to tell us about what type of roof is it – (Tilted / Flat)
Step 6. Tilted roof –
If it is a Tilted roof, kindly mention the tilt direction, orientation and the degree of tilt for us to calculate the maximum energy generation that can be expected at the project location.
Step 7. Modules–
Kindly tell us what kind of module do you want to use for your project.
- Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient
- Monocrystalline solar panels live the longest
- Monocrystalline solar panels are the most expensive
- If the solar panel is partially covered with shade, dirt or snow, the entire circuit can break down.
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and costs less.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels.
- The efficiency of polycrystalline-based solar panels is typically 13-16%.
- Lower space-efficiency.
Thin Film :
- Cheaper to manufacture than crystalline-based solar cells.
- High temperatures and shading have less impact on solar panel performance
- In situations where space is not an issue, thin-film solar panels can make sense.They are cheap, but they also require a lot of space
- Thin-film solar panels tend to degrade faster than mono- and polycrystalline solar panels.
In case you have any preference for the brand of modules you wish to use, please mention the same else you can write ‘Any’ and let us pick best module as per your site.
Step 8. Inverters–
- Central (For MW projects)
- String ( For kW projects)
In case you have any preference for the brand of inverter you wish to use, please mention the same else you can write ‘Any’ and let us pick best module as per your site.
Step 9 . Branding-
You can add your brand logo and company address on all your reports ordered at ezysolare. Upload your brand logo and update the company details for us to include the same on the reports.
Write in to us at email@example.com